Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Celebrity Stalker

So I decided a couple of months ago that I wanted to start writing a blog in my "free time". Free time? Seriously? Well, anyway, I wanted to do this for two different reasons: 1. I have always found writing to be very theraputic. 2. I'm sort of a stalker when it comes to reading about other peoples lives. One of my favorite websites in People.com...I love gossip magazines. I have also started reading other peoples blogs that they post on facebook and thoroughly enjoy knowing that other people have the same issues as I have. So I figured if I wrote things that went on in my life, it may help others to know that they are not alone.

So here are some things about me. I am a wife. I am a mom of three little boys ages 6, 3 and 4 months. My family is my world. I work, go to school, and student teach. I love my friends - they keep me sane. I'm a very loyal person once you earn my trust. So there it is - my first ever blog. Not too exciting, but it only took me a couple of months to get one posted. Keep following...they'll get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment